I have a frame of KERN, KERN LT models before 2015. Can you provide me with spare parts ?

Unfortunately these parts are no longer available in new and it will be necessary to find used parts in good condition to make your bike roll. We have some axes, screws, washers for the Shamann, Kern and Kern Lt. We advise not to re-solder the broken parts of Kern which could have risk of breakinge in an unpredictable way.

I can not find a long shock absorbers for my Kern, Kern LT, Radical +. What can I do ?

The original suppliers of the shock absorbers stopped production of these models and their spare parts. There is only one store that has still in stock until stocks run out: http://www.hubert-cycles.com/1126-amortisseur-vtt

I have a SUNN before 2015 and I broke the derailleur hanger. Can you help me ?

We have some derailleur hanger and you will have to send us a picture of your frame and your broken derailleur hanger then we can find it. Otherwise an excellent site is available for the derailleur hanger: http://www.soshanger.com

I have a SUNN after 2015 and I looking for a derailleur hanger.

We have all the derailleur hanger of our models in stock and your dealer store can order it.

I bought my bike from a store but I moved. Can I have my bicycle repaired under warranty at another store?

You can bring your bike back to any SUNN dealer. If the failure is taken in warranty, the bicycle will be repaired free of charge.

I do not find where to register on the website for warranty when it is specified on the bike manual. What can I do ?

The functionality is not activated on the website but the guarantee will well apply from the date of purchase. You must keep the proof of purchase (make a photocopy of the purchase ticket).